Antique English Sterling Silver Watch Fob T-Bar Chain Bracelet, 2 Clasps by HB&S
An antique English watch chain featuring two clasps, a T-bar and fob. All are sterling silver. Chain measures 16". Could be doubled as a bracelet or worn as a choker. One clasp and the fob are stamped "HB&S" with English sterling silver hallmarks for 1930 & 1931. The other parts have various stamps including a lion on each link.
* Type: Antique Watch Chain Bracelet
* Material: Sterling Silver 925
* Weight: 51 grams
* Size: 16" including clasps
* Links: 7x5mm
* Hallmarks: Fob and clasp- HB&S Lion Anchor 'E & F' (1930-31), Links - Lion, T-Bar - B&B Lion h (1907), other clasp - "Sterling"
* Other: Free gift box included
* Condition: See description
* Id: 11watc14darby9
We Also Recommend
Antique Art Deco 18k Gold .66 ct t.w. Natural Ruby and Diamond Ring
Elgin Antique 14k Rose Yellow Gold Pocket Watch Repoussé Bird circa 1893
Rare Antique Victorian Nautical Thor With Hammer 800 Silver Compass Fob Charm c.1890
Antique 1907 Edward Half Sovereign 22k Gold Coin Pendant St George Dragon